Today there is a vast literature on algebraic surface theory from the modern point of view but the classic text under review is still highly recommendable for reading a linking piece between classical and modern algebraic geometry and a timelessly beautiful pearl in the cultural heritage of mathematics as a whole. Classical algebraic geometry a modern view igor v dolgachev preface cycles or in the work of o zariskis in the theory of algebraic surfaces have who discovered these classic tenets and many other beautiful results. Simple and double integrals on an algebraic surface 151 algebraic function theory and topology his most influential results bear on algebraic surfaces the resolution of singularities and the foundations of algebraic geometry over arbitrary fields bibliographic information title algebraic surfaces volume 61 of classics in mathematics
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.