Unsafe driving in the cell phone era driver behavior behind dangerous patterns in 1997 the use of cell phones had become so popular that the national highway traffic safety administration conducted a study that assessed the potential dangers in the growing use of wireless phones it was not the first and it certainly was not the last study to be launched in pursuit of cell phone safety measures. Made in 2013 for flvs driver education why prezi the science conversational presenting. Driving cell phones big road risk and colleagues in the summer issue of the journal no differences were seen between the use of hands free or hand held cell phones while driving the
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.