The giant panda has just been downgraded from endangered to vulnerable on the global list of species at risk of extinction demonstrating how an integrated approach to conservation can help save our planets vanishing biodiversity. Native to the mountain forests of southwest china the giant panda is one of the most beloved animals in the world giant pandas are identified by their distinctive black and white coloring their ears muzzle eyes shoulders and legs are black while the rest of their body is white. The giant panda has an insatiable appetite for bamboo a typical animal eats half the day a full 12 out of every 24 hours and relieves itself dozens of times a day it takes 28 pounds of . The giant panda is no longer endangered its vulnerable the status of plant and animal species giant pandas are national symbol in china their native habitat and the iucn said
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.